- Damaged items, lost packages/items, or request a return.
- If customer is at fault (eg. buyer’s remorse), order is subject to a 20% restocking fee and $15 return label fee (per label).
- If order is rejected, customer will be responsible for $18 Fedex return label fee (per label).
- If customer is not at fault, all fees will be waived.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was mis-shipped or defective upon arrival.
- All custom orders are final sales and cannot be returned.
- All products with an expiration date will have the expiration date on the invoice.
This is how we handle returns on the following items:
Product(s) should be:
- In good condition with in original packaging. All products, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior and received in proper condition to be able to be sold again.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and on a copy of the original packing slip which should be packed inside the box.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- If you buy by the case and it is returned with less than case quantity, the refund price will be calculated using next higher price level.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to Amsterdamllc.com.
- No returns can be made on clearance sale items; these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We will issue a refund within 7 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods,depending on your billing cycle.
What if My Order is Missing a Few Products?
Sometimes we are out of stock on a few products and can't get it shipped out with the rest of your order. This might be the case so check your order on the website to see if the item missing is under the unfulfilled section.
If you sent us the shipping label for an international order, you will be responsible for the products after the order has left our warehouse. We are not responsible for it. If there are items missing when you receive the package, please reach out to us. Some items may have been left out due to inventory shortage.